Meet Our Team
Mark has provided audit, accounting, and tax advisory services to privately held businesses and their owners since joining Caras & Shulman, PC in 1990. Mark serves a key role in the firm with a focus on consulting, mergers and acquisitions, advisory services, business valuations and strategic planning.
Clients served include closely held businesses engaged in technology, manufacturing, construction, healthcare, professional services, and wholesale distribution, as well as high net worth individuals. Mark has been a Shareholder since January 1, 2000.
- Vice President of the AAANZ Regional Chapter Board of Integra International
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Small Business Association of New England
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Bachelor of Science with honors, Salem State College
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Valuation Analyst