Senior Tax Associate
We are a well-established firm offering a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunities for growth, the ability to work directly with clients and build personal relationships!
- Prepare and review federal and state income tax compliance
- Prepare and review annual corporate and individual income tax projections
- Assist in the resolution of federal, state and local tax notices and audits
- Perform research and other special projects as necessary
- Develop knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations relating to job duties
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- CPA certification required
- 3-5 years of experience within a public accounting firm
- Proven demonstration of tax compliance and consulting experience across a broad range of entity types
- Proficiency with ProSystem fx or similar tax software
- Must be able to effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, organizational and written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency in computerized, networked environment – all applications are hosted in the cloud!
Do You Want to Join Our Team?
Caras and Shulman, PC is always looking for qualified, highly motivated, and ambitious individuals looking for a challenging and rewarding career. If you are interested in this opportunity, you may forward your resume and cover letter for immediate consideration. To submit, your resume and cover letter, click the "Apply Here" button below: