Meet Our Team
Graham has provided accounting, tax and business advisory services to clients in a variety of industries since joining Caras & Shulman in 2007. Graham’s extensive audit experience and tax background allows him to assist clients in understanding both the financial statement and tax impact of complex transactions and strategic business decisions.
Graham is responsible for the management and direction of a team of CPAs and accounting professionals who perform audits, reviews and compilations for privately held businesses and nonprofit organizations.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Bachelor of Science, Corporate Finance & Accounting, Bentley University
- Master of Science, Taxation, Bentley University McCallum Graduate School of Business
- Certified Public Accountant