Meet Our Team
Charlie provides audit, accounting, tax and financial advisory services to closely held businesses and their owners. His focus is on providing clients with efficient quality audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements as well as tax return compliance and planning. He works closely with the ownership and management team of clients in a multitude of industries as a trusted business advisor. He enjoys helping clients see a clear financial picture of their organization, as well as helping them understand the financial results that enable them to make informed business decisions.
Charlie is responsible for the supervision of our Accounting Services and Accounting & Audit departments.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Suffolk University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Valuation Analyst
Community Activities & Personal Interests
- Volunteer for various youth sports in Danvers
- Enjoys spending time with his family and friends
Charlie has over 20 years of experience in finance and accounting, both in public accounting and private industry. He returned to Caras & Shulman in 2014 after spending 15 years in senior financial roles for privately held companies.